SHADOW BOND INFORMATION
*** IMPORTANT FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY ***
Introducing the first lash adhesive Shadow Bond created by The LBL House. This adhesive is the most advanced glue that The LBL House have developed. It offers industry leading retention of up to an amazing 6-7 weeks in addition to a super fast drying time of 1-2 seconds. This means that you can lash your clients in less time.
The LBL House have managed to produce a product with unbeatable performance while maintaining LOW fumes.
Shadow Bond Adhesive
- Ideal for classic (1:1), volume (2-15D+)
- 1-2 seconds fast drying time
- Retention period - 6-7 weeks
- Humidity: 35%-65%
- Ideal Temperature Environment: 21-24C (70-75F). Minimum 18C (68F)
- Opened bottle lasts 4-6 weeks (discard after this period)
- Unopened shelf life is up to 12 months
- Size: 10g
- Latex Free & Formaldehyde Free.
- Comes in Ziploc pack with silica gel to keep adhesive fresh
- For professionally trained lash artist/technicians only.
- Shake well before use (30s-60s)
- DO NOT store with primers.
- DO NOT wipe your adhesive bottle/nozzle with materials made from cotton/wool/natural fibres. e.g. Tissue and Cotton wool
- DO NOT clean nozzle with alcohol.
- Once opened.Tightly close the lid and store in cool, dark and dry place in upright position.
- Its recommended, IF UNOPENED Store on the bottom shelf of your fridge (must take out of fridge at least 30 mins prior to opening the bottle).
- Keep away from sources of heat,flame & direct sunlight.
- Best used within 4-6 weeks after opening. Discard after 2 months. (ALWAYS DATE ADHESIVE WHEN YOU HAVE OPENED IT)
- Keep away from children.
- Do not allow adhesive to make contact with eye or skin.
- In case of contact with eye or an allergic reaction, discontinue use and flush area with water for 15 minutes, and seek medical assistance immediately.
- Always wear a mask
- Make sure your workplace is well-ventilated.