Our Conditions and policies
THE LBL HOUSE CONDITIONS AND POLICIES
-The timing on all services is an approximation.
- All new clients must fill our consultation form and sign (please be sure to read this thoroughly)
- All new clients are required to pay a non refundable booking fee on there first appointment.
- We have a 48hr fix up policy after your appointment for any eyelash extension loss occurred during this time. After 48 hours The LBL House or technician is not held accountable for.
-All appointments will not go overtime if you are late. The full fee is still required
- All infill appointments require that you have at least 40% of your eyelash extensions remaining or you will be charged for a full set.
- Infills require your previous full set or infill be no more than 4 weeks old or you will be charged for a full set.
- Infill prices are subject to change
- All clients must pay 50% of appointment made if they cancel less than 48 hours of appointment. A FULL FEE is charged if you cancel on the day of appointment.
- A No-Show is to pay 100% of the appointment booked in on the next appointment booked.
- If you fail to attend your appointment twice with an appointment not being cancelled, you will be unable to continue as a client of The LBL House.
- We do not infill other salons or lash technicians work.
- All prices include GST