Our Conditions and policies
THE LBL HOUSE CONDITIONS AND POLICIES
-The timing on all services is an approximation.
- All new clients must fill our consultation form and sign (please be sure to read this thoroughly)
- All new clients are required to pay a non refundable booking fee on there first appointment.
- We have a 48hr fix up policy after your appointment for any eyelash extension loss occurred during this time. After 48 hours The LBL House or technician is not held accountable for.
-All appointments will not go overtime if you are late. The full fee is still required
- All infill appointments require that you have at least 40% of your eyelash extensions remaining or you will be charged for a full set.
- Infills require your previous full set or infill be no more than 4 weeks old or you will be charged for a full set.
- Infill prices are subject to change
- All clients must pay 50% of appointment made if they cancel less than 48 hours of appointment. A FULL FEE is charged if you cancel on the day of appointment.
- A No-Show is to pay 100% of the appointment booked in on the next appointment booked.
- If you fail to attend your appointment twice with an appointment not being cancelled, you will be unable to continue as a client of The LBL House.
- We do not infill other salons or lash technicians work.
- We try our best to accommodate to the treatments you are after in our salon. Keep in mind everyone is different, please come in with an open mind not an unrealistic expectation.
- All prices include GST